What are ‘Cookies’?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the internet browser on your computer or mobile device.
They make the interaction between users and web sites faster, easier and more enjoyable.
There are different types of ‘Cookies’. The ones used by this site will retain user preferences (Preventing you from re-entering the same information several times during your visit), analyse the use of site services and optimise content to improve the browsing experience and services offered.
Necessary for the correct operation of certain sections of the site and are divided into two categories:
- Permanent or Persistent cookies: are not deleted when the browser is closed, but they remain up to a pre-set expiration date.
- Session or Transient cookies: are automatically deleted from the user’s computer when the browser is closed.
How to Manage Cookies
Under current rules, we are not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics, as they are necessary to provide the required services. Other types of cookies are not used in this website.
Most browsers store cookies by default, but the user can manually change the settings of their browsers to accept all, reject all or allow certain cookies only.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html